I Love The Puppini Sisters or How I Found The Best Song Ever

Try as I might, I can't help but fall into sync with the gay stereotypes of musical taste. Yes, I like Madonna and Kylie. I posted a mash-up of Dolly Parton. Now I must admit that I quite like Bette Midler too. It's her swing stuff that I just adore, like Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy. That's how I came across The Puppini Sisters, and by gosh, they are just faaaaaaabulous! fucking awesome! They do classic swing songs, their own songs and covers of pop songs in the swing style. Their version of Beyonce's Crazy In Love has to be just about the best song I've ever heard. My body twitters uncontrollably whenever I hear it. Though the quality of this YouTube version isn't the best and doesn't capture their amazing voices, you'll still get the idea. They also do delicious covers of Wuthering Heights, I Will Survive and Walk Like An Egyptian among others.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Like Puppini? Check out the new Italian female trio craze: the Blue Dolls...

You can find them at http://www.bluedolls.it

Ciao!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Gossip - Feb 2008

Getting Ink Done or Getting Done by Ink

Garden of Unearthly Silent Disco