Getting Ink Done or Getting Done by Ink

Tattoos may eventually be good for you. According to German scientists, vaccines delivered by a vibrating needle just under the skin, like a tattooist's needle, rather then an injection, are significantly more effective at delivering the vaccine into the body. I've considered getting a little tattoo from time to time, and it's nice to think that they could have a medicinal purpose. If you happen to be one of the people feature on the blog Horrible Tattoos, you might be thankful for the excuse 'It was life or death, I had to get a tattoo!' The pics on that blog range from simply amusing, to the downright bizarre like this


The tattoo on the blog I found most amusing, is NSFW so here's the link. To paraphrase the blog, "I found Jesus! Guess where!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Although I obviously had my suspicions, I do wish I had googled 'NSFW' before opening that image.
Anonymous said…
I remember hearing about this last Fringe, but it is quite clear where I will be for the next week!
Anonymous said…
Wait. Did I post twice on the same entry? Argh! I have all these windows open.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Gossip - Feb 2008

Garden of Unearthly Silent Disco