RoboPhone

They were just regular, down to earth, hard working mobile phones. Then one day they were shot in the line of duty, and their bodies secreted away for nefarious experiments. When they were switched back on they found they were no longer regular phones, they were Robo-Phones!



These are actually working mobiles from Japan. The robot arms and legs, optional extras that you stick to the phone, were produced as a promotion for a new Japanese TV drama called Ketai Sousakan 7. All I know is that ketai means mobile phone, beyond that I've no idea what its about. I don't know if this beats that other Japanese TV show promo product, green tea flavoured bread-in-a-can from a vending machine, but I do know that I won't be having nightmares about bread-in-a-can. At least I hope not! :|

Comments

Anonymous said…
Argh! They're going to take over the world!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Gossip - Feb 2008

Garden of Unearthly Silent Disco

Getting Ink Done or Getting Done by Ink