New M. Night Shyamalan Trailer

I loved Signs. For a lot a lot of people Sixth Sense Shyamalan's first, is favourite, and though I love that film, Signs has to be one of my favourite ever horror films. It's the defining standard of what a slow monster-reveal should be in a film. For that I forgave Shyamalan The Village, which was awfully tepid, but had its moments. However, Lady in the Water just got such resoundingly bad reviews, after my Village experience I couldn't bring myself to watch it. And there's his next film, The Happening. It's looks good, really good. But then so did the trailer for The Village. This is only a teaser, and I don't really anything about the plot, but I do know, if nothing else, Shyamalan is good at getting me intrigued. Damn good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Gossip - Feb 2008

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming about the 80's with M83

Garden of Unearthly Silent Disco